I had one of the happiest birthdays...it was so fun! Actually it ended up being a birthday week...Doug, my family, and friends really made sure this one was special...Tuesday Brenna took me out for a birthday lunch and gave me the cutest shoes, purse, earings, and lip gloss...so thoughtful! It was fun...when I got home that day there was a big box waiting for me...Doug got me golf clubs! We've been wanting to start playing golf together...Evan and I busted the box open and started playing throughout the house...he loved it...it was so fun...Wednesday I had a great day...Megan and I met at the block to watch the guys at the skate park (our boys love it...i'm not sure I like that crowd...but, it sure is fun to watch!)...that night Doug had planned a fun night (even though my birthday was thursday)...we showed up at BJs Pizza and my family were there with many of my friends! I just loved it...(i'll post a picture later) Poor Megan had her battery die on her accross the street...but, she still managed to run over to say hi (and give me the cuttest dress! Thanks Megs!)...I have great friends! My parents got me a beautiful Tiffany & Co. bracelet...buy yours here...On thursday my Mom took s to breakfast and then Megan and Ali (my sisters) took Evan to Jumpin Jammin so I could have a relaxing lunch with Rosie...it was soooo fun! We went to Rutabegorz...so yummy I love their garlic chicken salad...it's addicting! She got me a gift certificate to H&M...one of my favorite places to shop! That night we went to dinner at Ruby's with Matthew and Britney (I share a birthday with my brother Matthew...so we celebrated! They got me some super cute earings and some money for clothes...) Then we went to the movies with the Dyson's...what a great day! It was so fun to come home to cookies on my doorstep from Em and the memories of a fantastic birthday....I just LOVE birthdays! Thanks everyone for all the phone calls and cards...and especially thanks to Doug, my sister Megan, and my Mom for putting it all together...You guys ROCK!


2 comments:
So here I am...hanging out with you today and totally forget to wish you a "Happy Birthday." I'm a loser. Sorry about that. :-) Sounds like you had a fabulous birthday.
Happy birthday, late! I love it when birthdays last and last. That's why I don't mind belated birthday wishes. Here's wishing you future birthdays that only get better from here!
Post a Comment