Sunday, January 6, 2008

I'm a little behind

So, here it goes....first we took a quick trip to Vegas to go to the Vegas bowl...Doug went with his brothers...it was way too cold to brave it with the kids...so I stayed in with Becky and we went to the Opportunity Village Christmas spectacular...it was so fun....I just loved it...I had gone years before....but, this year was really amazing...Evan loved it and so did Audrey...

Christmas at the Fife's...first we had Christmas morning with just our little family and it was so fun and so magical...Evan loved that Santa came....

After that my family came over...we rented a bounce house and the kids/adults spent most of the time in that...it was really fun...that night we had a nativity and it was so fun to see all the kids try and act out the story....

trying to get a picture of all the kids...not working so well...

It really was a great day...I just LOVE Christmas....I was sad that Roselyn and I missed our annual visit to Roger's Garden....more to come...

No comments: