
Alright, so I'm in the market for a new phone...I've been thinking (and promised by someone) that they would get me the IPhone....but, now i'm not so sure that is what I want/need....I do need something that has powerpoint and possibly word...but, does that really matter when you could get an IPhone??? Here are the two i've been looking at....
Samsung SCH-i760, the IPhone , or maybe even a blackberry (I think my friend just got one in pink...so, that is tempting...)
What to do...any advice?
Samsung SCH-i760, the IPhone , or maybe even a blackberry (I think my friend just got one in pink...so, that is tempting...)
What to do...any advice?


6 comments:
Heather,
I just got Cory the iPhone for Christmas and this is the only thing I have to say about that phone:
IT'S THE COOLEST THING ON THIS EARTH!!
So, my vote is for the iPhone!
Yes, I have the pink Blackberry... or the pinkberry you could say. There is nothing REALLY COOL about it. I have Verizon through Nathan's business so I couldn't switch over to AT&T, and the phone was only $100 because I had some credit. But then again... I don't really need a phone that does all the fancy things. I like that I get my email on my phone and that I can text faster and schedule things. It works for me.
I'm in the market for a new phone too! Gavin took a bath with my phone yesterday! Yeah, don't ask. Let me know what you decide, maybe they'll do a buy one get one free. he he.
You know what my vote is... iphone. It is amazing. I need you email address BTW.
oops - your email address rather.
Oh, I'm in love with my Blackberry Pearl. It is just the right size and does everything I need. Although, Randi gave me a brief showcase of her iPhone and I thought it was awesome! So, I guess I'm not much help.
Post a Comment