So, naturally the day they got here I talked his wife into buying a ticket to Mary Poppins and having a girls night out! She was pumped...it was so fun to spend time with her...we hardly get time together since they live in Utah and we live here...
My brother had to work the whole time and she was such a great sport to run around Chicago with me (I just can't sit still for too long) We had so much fun....We went to the Children's Museum....
We went to the Lincoln Park Zoo and while we were there the news interviewed me....so, naturally Evan was pumped...he had to take a picture by the news van.
I love this view of the city from the Lincoln Park zoo...it helps that a cute boy is in the picture with me!
We went to Minnie's...this darling little restaurant in Lincoln Park where everything ordered is mini...I'm trying to figure out who enjoyed it more...me or the kids...
Their little boy Luke was amazing...he is such a GREAT little boy! The only regret...no pictures of that darling boy! Thank goodness my sister-in-law is on top of it and already emailed all the pictures! Thanks Brit! Now, if I can just do the same for her....
One night we went to this great sushi place called Tsunami it was so fun and really good food. Although, I thought it was really close to our house (I think everything is close in Chicago)...I just love to walk around this city so it does not bother me...but, it bothered us when it is pouring rain (yes, I had an umbrella and still managed to get soaked!) and the walk is about 20 minutes....so, we jumped in a taxi...when we got to the restaurant we were all wet! Doug just laughs at me with my "oh, we can walk, it is not that far".
I just LOVE visitors! Can't wait for them to come again! We miss you guys!


3 comments:
IT is always so fun to see pics of you and your super darling kids. You look great (of course) in all the pics. Glad you had such a good time w/ all your family in town. Hope you're up for some more visitors soon!
Miss you lots!
PS - MJ 23 is me Bren. I forgot I am signed on under Bry.....how funny!!!
Yay! I love the post about us! We did have such a good time there. We really enjoyed the city life, and just being there with you guys :)
Post a Comment