Wednesday, August 31, 2011

A heartbeat...

What a blessing a heartbeat is....I've been once again reminded of this phenomenon....I've been so stressed with the house...doug's upcoming trip...the office...and all the other things that are going on....i've been super excited about each of them and so grateful that we have so many opportunities...but, I hadn't taken the time to slow down and appreciate the simple things of life....like a heartbeat....

Tuesday morning I was reminded of this HUGE blessing when we couldn't find a heartbeat on our little fetus....it was devastating....but, it just makes me hold my two great children and sweet husband a little tighter....I'm so appreciative of so many friends and family with all the support....We love you!!!!!

Here's to a Beautiful Life...

xoxo,
h*

9 comments:

Kim L. said...

WHAT?!?!?!?! I am dying right now. How far are you? Is it for sure? I have had a few miscarriages that showed NO previous signs.... and some viable pregnancies that they could not find heart beats accompanied with bleeding. Praying for you!

The Hunt House said...

Sometimes when things like this happen I don't say anything because i don't know what to say. I still don't know what to say except we love you. Hang in there Heather. If only we could see into eternity.

Marjorie said...

Heather I'm so sorry. I'm not sure how far along you are, except for that you're due in March, so I keep praying that it's just too little to come through yet. I'm not sure if there's still hope or not but either way you're in my prayers. Keep us posted.

Tammi said...

Heather. I too don't know what to say. But you are a strong, faithful woman who knows too well the fragility of this life. I am so sorry. You are in my prayers and I want to thank you for sharing so much of yourself...you constantly teach me to cherish ALL that I have in my life.

Leslie said...

oh heather, i'm so sad to hear this news. that's how i found out i had miscarried, too. in the dr's office, hopeful for a heartbeat. i'll never forget that strange empty feeling. hang in there, i'll be praying for you. sending my love.

Amy said...

Oh heather my heart is breaking for you! :( You will be in my prayers.

Brooke said...

Thinking of you and Doug--sending virtual hugs and comforting thoughts your way. I'm so sorry. I miss you, girl.

Love,
Brooke

Brigit said...

Sometimes life seems so unfair! You are a wonderful and beautiful person inside and out! Our prayers are with you and your sweet family!

The Nielsons said...

Heather, I am so sorry. I hope you know you are loved...