This past weekend we celebrated Doug's birthday and blessed our darling Audre

y. What an exciting weekend that was! Friday night we went to an Angels baseball game to celebrate Doug's birthday (Audrey's first baseball game). Evan was pumped! He LOVES baseball...I'm still not sure if he LOVES baseball games for the baseball or the treats he gets while he is there...either way it is fun to see him get so excited...We had most of my family (with a surprise visit from Matthew & Britney..thanks for coming!), and some of Doug's family....it was so fun, although, I am not sure who won the game...I still ended up "enjoying" the game....and had a great time talking to everyone who came...
Audrey's blessing was beautiful...she looked darling in her blessing outfit and I felt so

blessed that so many people from our families were able to come! Thanks all who came and all who wanted to come but couldn't make it! Here is a picture of us on her blessing day...
After enjoying so many other people's blogs I have decided to keep this blog updated so that people can keep updated with my darling family!
7 comments:
heather! she's so adorable! you and she both look great. :)
where did evan's tooth go?
What a doll! You all look great. Happy Birthday to Doug! Looks like you guys had a great weekend.
his tooth was pulled because one morning he woke up and it was grey...not sure why but we had to get it pulled...it was sad...
Thanks for sharing your blog. She is so cute, Heather. What a beautiful little girl!
Awesome. I'll be an avid reader. Miles was really impressed with Evan's tooth gap.
Thank you so much for your email with the link to your blog. I have heard the the term "blog" but I didn't know what the heck it is. Your email helped me see what it is. I loved reading yours, thank you again. I can't wait to show Debbie and the family.
We love you guys very much,
Gary
Such wonderful pictures of an adorable family!!!
Post a Comment