Saturday, September 20, 2008

We will miss Michelle!

Michelle was Evan's sunbeam teacher and she was AMAZING...one of the best ever....in our few short months here Evan has fallen for her...she was a great teacher and really loved each child. We will miss her...but, the Young Women will LOVE her! (how cute is she...she threw a goodbye party for the kids at the park with presents,games, and yummy food!)

2 comments:

Steph said...

Ok that is the cutest thing I have ever seen! Michelle really was a gem in Primary!!!

Fife Family said...

Heather, so funny when I was googling my name and blogspot to get my link, I found you through a comment made on someone else's site about how much they loved you and how funny you were...it was a great compliment. Anyway it mentioned that it was a small world when you were Mormon and a blogger...funny because my name is Heather Fife, I am Mormon and a blogger too! I just had to say hi because of the coincidences! I am at heatherfife.blogspot.com if you want to come by for a visit! Heather