Have you heard of this? It is called the Tie Chair...my darling friend from New York just told me about it...It sounds like a good idea...I wonder how well it works...has anyone used one of these? Check it out here .... and then buy it here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Hi Heather! I am glad you found my blog! I have looked at yours and enjoyed it!! Every time I see Ethan, I think of him as a YOUNG toddler jumping in the pool over and over, even after choking a little and coughing out some water, he would tenaciously jump right back in! It makes me laugh thinking about his serious energy!
Is this for dining... or time out? :) Either way, a great WASHABLE idea! And cute!
I could have used that chair for a time out for Doug a few times. They could have used that instead of the orange jumpsuit. Not nearly as much trash would have been saved though.
Hey Heather! We are coming to Chicago this weekend. We are staying downtown in the Allegra (sp?) hotel. I would love to come see where you live in the city!
Post a Comment