WOW! I can't believe how long it has been since i've posted....i've been so busy having fun...I haven't had much time to blog....here is my attempt at getting back on track....
this cute boy and his Mom came to visit us...and Evan was in heaven....we kept dragging them around the city...but, all they wanted to do was play at home with each other....
At the museum of Science and Industry...we had a GREAT time here...when we showed up we found out it was a free day! What a bonus!

Every day we have "Evan and Mommy" time (the time when Audrey takes a nap)...one day Evan wanted me to make a helicopter out of paper....so, we worked hard and this was our result....he was so proud and happy...
We went on the Water Taxi (the kids LOVED it)...isn't she beautiful?
Audrey went to Nursery for the first time....this is the first and last time she has been to Nursery....we are having trouble keeping her there...the first sunday she went right in...now she won't even get close to the door without screaming....what should I do????


3 comments:
I am so impressed with your helicopter. What a fun mom you are! It sounds like you are loving Chicago!
wow! a very impressive helicopter. You are so cute!
ohhhhh, that's a tough one. Luckily Owen begs to go to nursery after a torturous 1 hour sacrament meeting! Depends on your nursery leader, but some parents I know will wait a few minutes, then if their kid is screaming, they'll come in for a bit, then try to leave for the last few minutes. (then gradually shorten the amount of time they stay in there). I woul think maybe if Aubrey had a chance to get to know the teachers outside of the nursery setting, it might help too...GOOD LUCK--it's tough to hear your baby cry and beg for you. But you definitely want her to get use to going too!
Post a Comment