i LOVE this city....I can't wait to go back....
Thursday, September 30, 2010
NEW YORK!
Doug and I took a trip to New York and as I'm sure it will be no surprise to anyone (seeing as our year hasn't been the smoothest) We ended up staying at the hotel that was attempted to be bombed....so, one night we stayed out really late and then got back into the hotel to only find out we still couldn't go to our room (I think it was 2 a.m. or so)....so we hung out on the floor....Time Square was closed down...
One reason (not that I needed another reason) that I LOVE New York...is because I get to hang out with this beautiful girl!!! We went to the Billy Elliot show with Doug and his sister Debbie (she came in from DC---she's so great!)...
Another thing I love to do in New York is to walk across the Brooklyn Bridge...it is just AMAZING...I try to do it every time I am there...this time I dragged Doug and Debbie...
I love eating in New York...although, what is going on with my lips? Doug looks super handsome though...so I wanted to post the picture....we are sitting on the patio of a Mexican restaurant in New York with Jen....It was sooooo nice that night...eating, talking, being in New York...AMAZING!
i LOVE this city....I can't wait to go back....
i LOVE this city....I can't wait to go back....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
I too LOVE NYC! My mom and I talk about going back all the time...I bet you'll get there again (maybe even twice) before I do! Looks like SO much fun!
fun, you guys look great! i love that brooklyn bridge walk, too!
New York is one of my favorite places! Glad you guys could have some fun, of course the bombing was a major bummer. I am just glad you guys were okay.
.....Now you're in New York
These streets will make you feel brand new
Big lights will inspire you
Let's hear it for New York, New York,
New York......
is totally the song that i thought of as i read your adventurous post.
Ahhh...isn't it the greatest city ever? Mason and I walked across the Brooklyn Bridge for the first time in May.
Post a Comment