I really enjoyed the month of July...it was full of swimming, birthdays, little hikes, and trips....Since Evan was going to start school...we REALLY enjoyed this summer!!!! Probably the reason for my lack of blogging.....
Hiking in the abandoned mines....my nephew Jackson planned this day for us....we had a BLAST with them....
The CREW!These DARLING girls came by....how we LOVE playing with them!!!
Katie, Evan, & Emily were in the Billy Goats Gruff play....that was REALLY fun!
Fireworks and swimming on July 4th!

WORLD CUP!!!! We were going for ORANGE (obviously)...so I had ALL orange snacks and everyone was wearing some orange (it's on Evan's shorts)...I even made everyone wear orange to church....it was a little disappointing...
Happy Birthday....my little jedi-in-training!
Ali and the kids came and stayed for awhile...we took them hiking at Red Rock, had picnics, and swam....we ALWAYS have fun with these kids!

We will miss July....but, we are glad to have the memories!


2 comments:
What a cute post! Looks like it was a fantastic July. Too bad we can't turn back time, July was fun! Miss you and love you lots!
It looks like you had a great month!
Post a Comment