Monday, November 15, 2010

Audrey's first Day...

I was nervous about this day...wasn't sure what to expect or how to feel about being alone for a few hours twice a week...but, with how pumped Audrey was about going to school, I couldn't help but be excited!
Working on her project at school....I love this little girl...It has been nice to have a couple hours twice a week to be alone...I now treasure those days. I have some Olivia time while the kids are away....I love her too....

4 comments:

Abbie said...

How fun that she is in preschool. What do you do with your Olivia time? When I was grieving Kirsten, I made a lot of pink and purple stuff that is now sitting in a hope chest.

Anonymous said...

Audrey's getting so big!! She's beautiful! Miss you!

Julia said...

btw, I thought livenlovecestlavie = Julia :)

Emma said...

She is absolutely adorable!