
After I finished laughing...we cleaned up all the flour...it was simple...he was filling his dump truck up...so cute...I just love moments like this...I was gone for 2 min...seriously...(this picture doesn't do justice for how much flour was everywhere....)
3 comments:
oh no! at least it was something harmless like flour!
such a cutie. ;)
I am laughing so hard it hurts! That is soooo funny! You and Kelly always have the "naughty" pictures! That is hilarious! What did you say to him when you found him like this? ; )
Heather, how adorable is that? It's funny, the day you commented on my blog I had already been looking at yours. I found you awhile back (I think Dec) through a posting you made on Megan's. I kept checking for updates and got dishearted. While Rosie was here I asked about you and she mentioned you now post again. You have a beautiful family. All the best!
-Kelli
Post a Comment