We've been missing our Southern California weather....so the one day it was near 60 degrees we went to the park....Evan was at school, so it was just me and little miss....it was so fun....
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
it was sooo great to FINALLY talk to you!! seriously, did it really have to take a week 1/2!! but it was so worth it:) love and miss ya. oh, and i love evan outfit his wearing in the lego store.. so cute!
Cutest pic of Audrey on the swing--she looks like such a delightful little girl! And Evan could not be more adorable with his cute little glasses and that smile! So funny you had a bacon-eating contest for the missionaries! I bet they loved it. Hey, I tried to get on your friend Kelly's (kelly couture) blog to see about one of her mother's necklace's, but it was by invitation only. Is there any way to contact her or does she have another website where she sells her jewelry? I LOVED that necklace and I remembered to check your blog tonight to look for it...
Yes we have been wanting Spring to get here fast as well. It has also been near 60 here the last couple days, so we have been getting outside when we can :) Hopefully it is spring weather when we come visit the end of March!! Love you guys!
Heather- Audrey is the cutest little girl ever!! I can't wait to see you guys... whenever that happens! Love you guys!
Post a Comment